If You Could See Inside...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Theory on Karma



For those of you that know me, most of you are aware my job isn't the most glamorous, it can be at times, messy, so to speak. It has however allowed me to develop a theory about karma, and life. I think in your younger years, to make it later on, you are required to "wipe ass", and all that entails. Then, after that stage is (finally) over, you move on to kissing ass, which is equally as obnoxious, just not AS degrading as the previous. After kissing ass and climbing up whatever ladder you've chosen, you eventually get to kick ass. Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy my job, which is more than alot of people can say. However, if you are among the masses who despise their job, take it with a grain of salt, the more ass you wipe now, the better off you'll be later on, right?


I so seriously need a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home