If You Could See Inside...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's Getting to be that Time of Year...

Christmas Time is Here! Atleast according to every department store, right after Halloween, out comes Old Saint Nicholas. I just don't get it. What happened to Thanksgiving? I don't want to think about Christmas until Black Friday. And Christmas music, radio stations are already playing it. Granted, although most of you probably can't stomach Hanson/Mariah Carey Christmas music, I happen to fancy it. But not this early.
I think you have to learn to appreciate the build up to Christmas Day. This seriously is the best time of year. It's getting kind of cold, you have an excuse to bundle up and cuddle with that someone special (in my case, my cat, just kidding - sort of), everyone is in a good mood because it is the holidays and theres alot of pie. You're around your friends and family, which can either be great or a disaster, but regardless, you usually have a good story come out of it.
This season is just cool because its getting to be the end of another year (not to mention semester) - you got through it - you're with people you care about and you're having a good time. Seriously, theres not much else I could ask for. Have I mentioned the pie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home