If You Could See Inside...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Every Passing Moment is Another Chance..

To turn it all around. Blah blah, another silly chinese proverb or some nonsense in a fortune cookie. But it's true. People let things, ideas, emotions, slip through the cracks everyday. While we can't dwell on things, we can't just ignore feelings either.

So many people are afraid to feel something real. They close themselves off from everything and everyone until what they feel no longer exists. That's a sad, lonely world to live in. And I'm not critcizing these people, I am the OJ Simpson of this crime. But I'm tired of it. Even if I'm sad or angry, happy, whatever, I just want to feel something. I want to reach someone at the end of the day. Numb, idle people who just float through life will never truly live.

Sure, I think the point of life is to pursue happiness. But before we do that, we have to know what happiness is, and to know that, we have to allow ourselves to feel something real. Cry like you mean it, or even better, smile like you mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home